Stem cell treatment in Genoa, Italy

Posted , 5 users are following.

It has been a while since I checked the forum and my LS has continued to flare every 3 months or so. I am wondering if there is an update on the stem cell treatment being offered by Dr. Carbona I(spelling? in Genoa. Has anyone had an experience?

Also since I am in the US has anyone here had an experience with a Vulvar Clinic located in the

US?

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

I haven't heard anything about this treatment and no sorry, I have not had any experience of treatment in the US. It's good to hear from you though because it will be the only way we get to know about new therapies.
  • Posted

Hallo Lainimac,

I read on the internet of a docter in Beverly Hills who is doing the same work as Dr. Carbonna, there is a video from a woman who succesfully had it done.

I live in Germany so Italy is more accessible.

Good luck

Marie

• Posted

Hello Marie,

I read about the doctor in Beverley Hills also...but I believe Dr. Carbonna has been doing the stem cell treatments much longer and I would guess at a much lower cost compared to a Beverley Hills plastic surgeon.

I know in both cases they do not guarantee results and do preliminary work to determine whether you are likely to be a successful candidate. I continue to follow the work of Dr. Carbonna who has presented to the British Dermatology Association conference and published in respected medical journals. Haven't made a decision yet though.

• Posted

Hallo,

I've booked in for the "regenerative treatment" by Dr: Casabone in Genau, Italy. He has a 3 week waiting list at the moment for private patients, Italien women don't have to pay but wait 6 Months. It lasts roughly 40 months before it must be repeated and he needs you there 3 days. It costs at the moment 3,000€ and must be repeated 3 months later again for 3,000€. He reply really quickly and can advise from photos if the treatment is necessary which eliminates going for a consultation before the treatment.

I will write in after the treatment.

Marie

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.