Sti, std or something does this look normal

Posted , 2 users are following.

ive noticed this a while ago and i dont know if its meant to look like this or if it wards or something please someone help asap or is it got to do with a yeast infectionimage

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

its vestibular papillomatosis

• Posted

its a benign growths around the labia and opening of the vagina have a look on google alot of ppl think its warts or an std its not alot of people have them

• Posted

do you know anything about vulvar vestibulitis because i think it might be that because i googled the other thing and that doesnt have pain or anything where that does

• Posted

if u are sore or itchy then u may have a yeast infection they are definatly vestibular papillomatosis

• Posted

what do you recommend to get rid of it?

• Posted

those little skin growths wont go away they are perminant unless u have them removed private doctors dont remove them what i suggest u do is go to see a doctor and have some swabs done for yeast

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.