Stiffness and pain in hands in night

Posted , 3 users are following.

Helloo Friends

How r u all ?

I feel stiffness and pain in hands in night as if they got freeze no blood circulation to them...in morning when i do movement of hands..it pains and after 10 min its become normal.

I donot understand its because of Peri or Winter effect ..here temp is 6 degree in night

Anyone facing same problem in peri?

Any remedy for this ??

Thanks

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I get the same problem and I live in a warm country, temperature is 28c. I've been getting this since two weeks now, but only at night. My fingers are stiff and numb, my arms too. It's like I've lost all sensation in my upper limbs, in the morning I'm OK. Not sure what it is.. Hopefully it should pass.

• Posted

I experienced this and was diagnosed with carpal tunnel in both hands. I sleep with wrist braces at night and it has helped. It immobilizes your wrists and keeps the nerves that run from your arms into your hands from being pinched/squeezed. I had what was called a conductivity test and it was confirmed. Talk to your doctor.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.