Still dealing with symptoms

Posted , 4 users are following.

It's been almost a year and I am still having symptoms even tho my thyroid levels are normal I still will get real antsy and my heart rate is still unpredictable I am still taking atenolol very small doses I am at maybe 4 mg daily my heart rate will get high without it the cardiologist says my heart is fine and that something happened during my thyroid storm to set my heart rate off and hopefully with time my body will get better and even itself out anyone else going through this it is discouraging I have seen improvement and I am able to do more more stuff and I do feel a lot better but it's almost a year and I'm still not all the way better I was vitamin D deficient I started taking supplements and now that's normal

0 likes, 32 replies

32 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I don't have graves or hashi the Dr said something went wrong with my body and cause my thyroid to overload.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.