still feeling full after pooing

Posted , 5 users are following.

so at the start of the week Monday i was constipated so started drinking lots of water and eating lots fibre and taking lactulose to help me along. it made me go for a poo but i felt like all the poo hadn't come out and now its Sunday and i am still experiencing this. i took dulcolax last night before bed and when i woke up the poo came gushing out. but still i feel i have a little bit of poo left in me. i put it down to the fact i get bowel movements always in the mornings and after i eat lunch then dinner later on which adds food to me. day by day i get a little better all round.

i am a little worried. will i be fine?

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

I have been had to take something every night for constipation, right now

I am taking MiraLAX usually a cap full. If I only take a cap full, I do go

sometime during the next day. But, usually I don't go as much, so I started

taking it morning and night which helps a lot. Is this product ok to take ?

• Posted

Take at least 1 oz castor oil, this early in the morning, not having breakfasted, and you will be astonished upon the complete bowel cleansing. Since long years I am realizing this one regularly at least two times the week - probably in doing this I know nothing from any illness and need no doctor and no drugs.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.