still getting anxiety!

Posted , 7 users are following.

hey,

ive been on cit for just over 5 weeks now. ive been up and down feel like being on a rollercoaster. i have still been having anxiety here and there mainly when i wake up and if i have some appointments to go to. i get very anxious when i go to the dr. because he makes me feel like im wasting his time. im pretty sure i suffer from health anxiety and panic attacks.

just wondering has anyone else felt like this after 5+ weeks from being on it. i do feel a bit happier and most of my physical symptoms have gone. has anyone else had palpations? im sitting here feeling a little anxious but i dont know what for its just come on all of a sudden! ah anxiety sucks!

1 like, 18 replies

18 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

hey guys,

just lookin for reassurance! i know it sounds stupid and you probably all have had it but do you get the feeling something is in your throat and someone choking you? i dont feel that worried about it( in the back of my mind i am though) but i dont feel anxious is this just another side effect from the anxiety or cit? i cant help but slightly think im going to choke but i know it will be fine. its weird but thats how i feel.

• Posted

Good Morning Cassandra,

Haven't gone anywhere, still here.

I have had roughly a days downer a week for the past three, so I decided to up my med to 40mg onn Sunday and see how things go. Buzzing is back and dreams too, although at the mo I can cope with them. I just hope it is the side effects with the increase and it will again settle down because, this is my limit now. I just want to level out and mend!

Mind you the forum seems a little quite these past 5 days! I wonder if everyone is getting better? Mind you there have been one or two I cannot comment on having only been here 4 months and don't have the experience to comment. (Or I don't want to! LOL!).

Things with you okay?

Regards,

David

• Posted

glad your still about! i hope you start feeling better. i upped my meds to 40mg aswell last week ive had a few bad dreams here and there. still anxiety a bit and the palpations. which at the moment i have a 24 hour halter monitor so we'll see what the results are in a week or so.

yes it does seem a bit quiet and im like you i read them and if i dont have any experience i just dont respond. its amazing what other symptoms people have suffered with anxiety there is a wide range!

glad to hear from you tho!

cassandra

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.