Still getting symptoms

Posted , 4 users are following.

I'm still getting withdrawal symptoms 6 weeks after my last sertraline tablets (50mg). I came off them too fast I feel (2 weeks tapering) and have gone through every symptom possible. I feel one symptom eases and then another comes and they just seem to come and go day to day! I would relax a bit more if 6 weeks hadnt gone by and if I didnt keep reading withdrawal symptoms should be gone after 4 weeks (2 according to my dr!) You start to think something else is wrong the longer it goes on :-( At the moment my main symptom is feeling light headed...

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

That is the worst feeling lightheaded.good luck
  • Posted

Hi there

Please go back to your doctor and explain all this.

You most certainly did taper off the sertraline far too quickly, which is why you're feeling so unwell, darling.

Let us know how you get on.

Love Tess  xxxx

• Posted

How long were you on adrenaline for and what was the diagnosis?
    • Posted

Death, I should think, lol. Adrenaline is an emergency drug and has to be used with caution. nobody is on it long term because they'd die.

• Posted

Sorry it Shud have read setraline
    • Posted

I was on it for about 9 months. I was on it for low mood and anxiety. I think this was caused initially by low iron symptoms

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.