Still getting that weird pressure in back, can barely move

Posted , 3 users are following.

Alright y’all, have any of you experienced this sensation?

I’m unable to lay on my back and have had an LP November 6th.

I am very much unable to move my lower back without any sort of pain.

When I lay on my lower back, it feels like it’s pressure all over again.

Like The numbness when they inject the local anesthetic. It feels exactly like my procedure and I’m still feeling it like 12 days later.

Here’s a little piece of info- I have been very seldom and have been laying in my bed constantly this entire time. I rarely have left the house since my procedure, and sitting is it’s own issues.

If anyone has ever

experienced this, and I mean for any amount of time, please contact me. I am very very scared 💚💙

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

im sure it will go away. ive had a lp and blood patch done and it felt like what you are decribing. it just takes time to heal. take it easy and dont lift heavy things. you can also ice it for little bit.

• Posted

hi ive recently had a lumber puncture and the back pain does last quite awhile ! i found that placing something warm on the area helps and also trying to move around a little bit ! i hope your back pain will get better soon if not i would contact a doctor !

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.