Still got pain!!!! ADVICE NEEDED

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hello again.

If any you have seen my previous posts, then I am still having pain!!!!

I am 20 years old. I have a dull/crushing aching pain in the lower of my left rib, upper stomach. This can last for hours and come at any time. It makes me feel nervous sick when I get it and causes me to have hot and cold flushes. It also gives me pain right up my back and into my breasts. I also suffer my heart burn quite regularly. Sometimes it feels like there is bubbles in my left rib and I can feel them bubbling about. I have had to get up and leave work and restaurants on occasions as I can’t handle the pain.

My stomach infection which I had (gastritis) has been treated but I’m still having the pains. Also my blood tests for any liver, kidney or pancreas problems have came back fine. Waiting to see a different doctor about this.

Does anyone have any other ideas to as what this might be?!?!?!

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

It sounds like you need to get a referral to a gastrologist? Not sure of the name, but a doctor to do a scope. I had this and I had trouble with digestion and the acid had caused barretts esophagus, which can be helped. You are young, so I doubt you would have barretts yet, but the stomach acid can cause problems. There are various stomach ailments they can find with a scope, and it doesnt hurt at all, they put you under a mild sedative. Good Luck, and please try this and let us know.
    • Posted

Thanks for that, will maybe mention this to my doctor then! thanks!
  • Posted

Hi could it be gallbladder issues? It can cause that type of pains you're decribing. Hope you'll feell better soon.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.