Still have burning thighs after ceasing atorvastatin

Posted , 1 user is following.

i was on atorvastating for about month 10mg then i started having burning legs, thighs and event toes and right arm one night. kept me awake. also had tired thighs

was told by doctor its from atorvastatin as my CK was raised and ferritin was high (inflammation marker). both came down after stopping but I still have the burning thighs, particularly at the back of thigh and a bit on the front and side.

still have a bit on my right arm. its been 29 days now since stopping.

i was wondering if anyone experienced the same. has it resolved? how long? and any tips on what to do to speed up recovery.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.