still ill

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hello I've been ill for over 6weeks now, I had a takeaway on a Sunday 24th November and on the Monday I was on the toilet with being sick and diarrhea I thought maybe I had food poisoning but it got worse so I rang 111 they told me it was what I thought and that it would clear up in 10days max,but now 6 weeks later im constantly feeling sick everyday, not really eating because scares of being sick, I've got diarrhea bad as well been in and out of hospital first I got told it was a bug then food poisoning then stomach acid now im being told ot could be IBS? I am 16 year old its my birthday next week I was ill on Christmas I couldn't have a Christmas dinner because of the feeling sick, does anyone know what's wrong with me?

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Amy go back to your doctors, 6 weeks is a long time to be feeling sick all the time. Any other symptoms?
  • Posted

Yes diarrhea. Then constipation not being able to eat without the risk of being sick lack of sleep
    • Posted

Only thing i can suggest is eating natural live bio yoghurt and buying some probiotics as well and take daily and see if these help relax things a bit. wonmder if your eating something thats upsetting you real bad, an alergy to something, your dr. should be taking a toilet sample and sending it off at least. So your getting alternative constipation almong with diarrhea. have you had any scans at all?
    • Posted

I had an examination thru my back passage and that's when I got told it could be IBS , but I'm getting worse as the days go on, I have tried everything to ease it or get rid of it and nothing helps, its like my body wants to shut down I have dizzy spells I've fallen down the stairs which hasn't helped either hospital keep spilling me with different stuff everytime one min its a bug then stomach acid etc also got to get checked for cancer as I have large lumps in both of my boobs I am 16 17 next week could say I'm not happy as I am so young.
    • Posted

Oh Amy no wonder your feeling worried and not happy, is there such thing as a  a kenesiologist in your area?  It was one of these that diagnosed my candida, doctors cant diagnose it apart from thrush. they can tell if your eating something that is causing you problems too and get your lympthetic system cleared and working again. lumps in both boobs is unlikely to be cancer, probably cysts which are or can be painfull too.  You  are sure suffering arnt you. do try the probiotics and theres a product called marshmallow capsules that also sooth your insides. look them up on google. sometimes we have to help ourselfes as doctors cant always tell and give the correct treatment. wonder if you have colitus or a gluten alergy?

• Posted

To what I know I haven't got any allergys but am unsure now to be honest, I have been ill for to long now and it isn't right for a 16 year old to be going through this, but ibs does run in my family quit bad so it could be that.
    • Posted

Again probiotics would help with this, do check on google on them and the

marshmallow capsules, nothing to do with marsh mallow sweets lol  Hope you get this sorted and soon

• Posted

Thank you yes I will try them, hope to get it sorted soon

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.