still looking for answers.

Posted , 3 users are following.

This discussion has been locked due to a period of inactivity.

hi, i’m 21 years old and have been having some issues with my neck and head area for a few months or so.

at first, it was alot of pressure in my neck accompanied by dizziness. i went and seen a chiropractor & it helped a little. i’ve been seeing him every week.

i had an mri and ct scan done of my neck & head, & only answers i’ve been given are that i have a straight neck with no curve, & two slightly bulging discs in my spine. 

the part that freaks me out, is that sometimes i feel like i seize up or something for just a couple seconds than it stops. i can’t even explain the feeling. my head gets super shaky & so does my neck. i’m wondering if maybe it’s a pinched nerve. i really don’t get it. i also have spots in my vision most of the day but no doctors can figure out why. i’ve noticed my symptoms get worse later at night than in the morning. i also have ringing in my ears sometimes, & a buzzing/full feeling in my ears alot of the time. 

i don’t know what to do. i’ve been to so many doctors, & they haven’t done anything. i’ve seen a neurosurgeon, but he wasn’t any help at all. my mri of my head came up clear. wouldn’t that show seizure activity? so if it’s not a seizure, WHAT IS IT!? 😔 i’m so over feeling like this. i now have vertigo as well. 

my neck and head start to feel heavy alot of the time. almost like my neck isn’t wanting to hold my head anymore. sounds dumb, but it’s true. i have two kids, this makes it so hard to do anything with them. 😔 everytime i bend down or get up, i get super light headed. i’ve also had alot of brain fog. rapid eye movement as well.

my neck area is tingling as i type this.

could this be MS, lyme disease? 😓😓😓

0 likes, 15 replies

15 Replies

• Posted

Wow, so many symptoms are like mine. I know yr not Goin to blev this, but since iv been using flonase generic, it gas helped me tremendously with dizziness, head sounds an buzzing. I do still have the tinnitis, but it's doable. But since on the nasal spray, the fogginess as well as dizziness, has left. I have clogged up ears which is ETD, but tht is better. I so feel what all you are going thru..please just try for a week and see if it helps. Please keep me updated..Sure hope it helps. ..

• Posted

Wow, I am still amazed how many if not all of these I had..was just showing a friend of mine yr post and she was amazes at how yr symptoms mimicked mine. Even dwn ro the REM. My ent gave me an ENG Test which came out clear..so ...wr on our own..if I skip my nose spray, I got dizzy and ligt headed again. I have a question, Do you happen to have any feel able knots or ridges on yr head that wasn't there b4? Just trying to fiND a link to our symptoms..also.. Ck out Tinnitis and also ETD, EUSTATION TUBE DYSFUNCTION..then try

• Posted

Wow, so many symptoms are like mine. I know yr not Goin to blev this, but since iv been using flonase generic, it gas helped me tremendously with dizziness, head sounds an buzzing. I do still have the tinnitis, but it's doable. But since on the nasal spray, the fogginess as well as dizziness, has left. I have clogged up ears which is ETD, but tht is better. I so feel what all you are going thru..please just try for a week and see if it helps. Please keep me updated..Sure hope it helps. ..

• Posted

So young but once you get more tested I hope Hun they find the issue . Sad to say it took them long time to figure me out . But keep going do all the test they make u do . If it still continues keep asking to get more test until then I no it’s hard try relax don’t be around to much stress . Good luck hun let us know how ur doing .
    • Posted

thank you ?? i definitely will. praying they find the answers soon. a part of me thinks it’s because i have two bulging discs in my spine. but the neurosurgeon said they weren’t bad enough for surgery or anything. i’m just sick of all these symptoms. 😓

• Posted

I know Hun actually I had Gillian Barrie syndrome 14 days back fourth to hospital in ambulances they said all in my head stuff till ambulance came I collapsed was paralyzed was not there any more on life support because there stupidness I was 1 year hospital I am walking now just with walker a lot physio in Ottawa general hospital then they sent me home after that year still half paralyzed . Psw  still have sadness depression axiety from all of it . Still have numbness in my legs feet picking feelings and sand paper feeling so hard to explain  try I try to keep it together but hard at times try stay focus try to be happy . Keep your chin up ok could be like u said the two bulging disk I have it also in my neck same thing but me it just pain stuff tightness only physio but waiting for them to call me. I go to the gym to get better on my own have not been there for 2 months cause kept getting sick with viruses . But getting better just keeping my self busy stuff . Hope I hope some one comes to a solution for you. Hugs any thing let me no how things are .
    • Posted

i’m so sorry to hear that. i hope you get better quick. 🙏🏽 doctors just don’t seem to care anymore. frustrates the hell out of me.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.