Still only lost 2lb on orlistat after 3 weeks 😡

Posted , 7 users are following.

Someone please help I have only lost 2lb in 3 weeks on orlistat and I don't know what I'm doing wrong I go gym 2 -3 times a week and I have started zumba (love it 😜wink and I still haven't seen the scales.budge 😡 I need help in a dietary way what not to eat and that. I have been on these before and lost about 2 stone but had children so body went back to how it was 😕 my goal is to lose 3-4 stone . I did read that someone on here lost 3 stone in a month!!!

Anything will help xx

0 likes, 13 replies

13 Replies

• Posted

Hiya, I'm the same. Have finished 1st month and only lost 3 pound. Have prescribtion for 3 months so going to keep taking them. I know I'm not drinking much water maybe that's my problem. I need to loose at least 3 stone... have gone through the menopause and my weight has just climbed up especially all around my tummy sad(

• Posted

I've not lost anything neither. I'm so disappointed cos I have read so many success stories and nothing is happening to me. I exercise too and eat really well as I'm on slimming world. We need tips together lol x

• Posted

Ok so 2 1/2 lb off half a stone and it won't budge I just feel that there not working at all 😕🙈 I been on a low calorie diet and had a meal out the other day took a tablet and nothing! It was the same the other day I'm so depressed about my weight I look in the mirror and I physically feel sick . Any suggestions? Would like to lose a stone in 4 weeks if anyone can help as I'm goin on holiday xx

• Posted

I put 1lb on today. No idea how I'm taking the tablets and following Sw it's a joke now

• Posted

I no hun it's so disheartening I had them about 3 years ago and lost 3 stone with them with in 6 months they were great . But now 😡 Xx

• Posted

Do you reckon they've changed the ingredients cus it can't be a coincidence

• Posted

Are you on Instagram or fb hun we can follow each other and spur each other on?
    • Posted

I think they have! Nah Hun not on fb or instagram cba with it lol 😋I'm gonna start the porridge diet eat a bowl for breakfast then a bowl for lunch loads of fruit and mix fruit just read the packets tho as they contain a lot of sugar some do anyway. So I'm gonna see if that will do anything ! X

• Posted

Hey not good my weight has stopped cumin off I'm 2lb off half a stone and it s takin ages to get there I want to lose a stone. That ain't gonna happen 🙈😥 xxx

• Posted

hi Sam, sorry to read that you're struggling to shift the weight. I've been on them 11 days and have lost 1st 4lbs...but this is because I'm off the scale obese, I always loose a lot to start with, its a massive shock to my system. Anyway thought I'd share what I typically eat in a day.

breakfast= bowl of cheerios skimmed milk

lunch= salad with fat free dressing and tin of tuna and 2 ryvita origionals

tea = big fat piece of chicken with loads of veg (no gravy)

during the day I will also eat fat free and sugar free jelly and yoghurts,loads of fruit.

I drink loads of water, but still have tea, coffee and zero Sugar fizzy pop.

I take a multivitamin at night time.

I have only had issues with salmon, assumed it would be ok but for me it's not and came straight back out again....gross! xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.