Still paranoid lymth node

Posted , 2 users are following.

Still worried about my lymth nodes around jaw has anyone had this

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Yes they will come up and be sore if you got sore gums or any infection in the mouth ear or throat! If your worries are about cancer please don't worry as your doc would defo know the signs!!!!
    • Posted

They been like it a few months. Uve got 2 on left side and about 3 maybe 4 on right side.  I had a bit of gum top of my wisdom teeth fort it was that but jot sure I've never had jaw lymph node before thrre peas and move around 
    • Posted

Hi you really don't need to wory about this what you are saying is very normal I'm guessing you have health anxiety?!! I've been through this when I first had health anxiety worried like mad about my glands and nodes its normal!!!! If it was cancer your glands would be Rock hard and they would be growing and you defo wouldn't be able to move them! So don't worry at all when you stop worrying about them the will stop being tender and you will wake up one day soon and think rrrrr there better its anxiety I'm sure of that I'm sure take and stop worrying!!! Easier said than done I know I've been there!!! 😊
    • Posted

I've just noticed the time you posted this message 2.30am you need to stop worying about this and get some sleep!!! 😉
    • Posted

My partner finished work that time that's why I was up lol.  I jo I don't worry much  about them my panic attack have gone just fort I can still feel them.  And everyone I see can't lol and sumone in family had Hopkins so that was on my mind before I'll try not to fink  bout it lol 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.