still scared about cc 😢

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hiya everyone its me again, just wanted to ask if its normal to get bits of stomach cramps and back ache and feel heavy down below the week before my period is due??? Im just so scared as i think its cc still, im going doctors tomorrow about losing brown discharge and im bloody petrified, i just dont seem to know whats normal and what isnt anymore after suffering with health anxiety... im a bloody wreck again xxx

0 likes, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Posted

Ah bless ya... We can be wrecks together! Don't know whats hit me last few days but its not nice! We will get there im sure, you will be fine xx
    • Posted

I know its awful isnt it๐Ÿ˜ข just so scared all the bloody time... completely had enough of this health anxiety its horrendous, ur probably feeling how i am then ๐Ÿ˜• like s*** ย xxย 
    • Posted

My own shadow at the moment! Started off well last week, but it all went downhill when i had a panic attack whilst driving after a lovely relaxing evening out on saturday, and its just going two steps forward and one step back right now! My therapist cancelled the appointment today as she is ill, but im fine about that. Just coming down from a wobbly hour which started literally because i got too warm and my face went very red!!! How silly is that?
    • Posted

Awww poor u ๐Ÿ˜ฃ thats what tends to happen with me too i have a couple of good days then it bang right bk to where i were in the 1st place๐Ÿ˜ข so know how that feels, as it really helped having a therapist? Im going tom my 1st session on wednesday ๐Ÿ˜• dont know what to expect xx
  • Posted

Heavily suffer with health anxiety too. But it is totally normal to feel heavy in lower stomach and have stomach ache, week before period. Have you ever had a smear before?ย 
    • Posted

Hiya yeah ive had a smear b4 and it was fine, its just so scary thinking how we think isnt it, i just want everything to be ok, im still strughling to eat as my stomach is like a rollercoaster ๐Ÿ˜ข just want to feel happy and normal again like i used to be xx
    • Posted

Me too, I understand completely. How long has it been since your last smear? If your first one came back clear than I'm sure it's still fine. My first one came back abnormal so I had to have the bad cells burnt off, had to have another smear 6 months after that which came back clear, now have to wait 3 years which seems a long time to wait, should be sooner in my opinion as had bad cells with first smear. I'm sure you are fine though as your smear was clear. I know it probably doesn't ease your mind x
    • Posted

Awww that must of been scary for u ๐Ÿ˜ฃ but at least ur last one came bk fine ๐Ÿ‘ i bet ur still nervous though but it will be fine, mine was nearly 3yrs ago if i remember rightly, i just get so scared๐Ÿ˜ข see people like us are very very aware of our bodies and its aches and pains too which i think makes things 10 times worse ๐Ÿ˜  as we read in to everything, its like ive got a dull ache at the top of my right leg now aswell so im linking everything together and thinking ive got cc, im not due on till around tues nxt week xx
    • Posted

Yea been nearly 3 years since my first smear now. I'm starting to ignore all the aches and pains now, got to otherwise it will take over me
    • Posted

Thats my problem every ache and pain bothers me... i know its silly but really cant help it atm๐Ÿ˜• hopefully therapy will help me im bloody praying, anyway i hope everything is fine with ur nxt smear... im sure ul be fine xx
    • Posted

I've only just started thinking like I am now, last week I was at the doctors as quick as I could get there with every different ache and pain, so I know where you are coming from and how hard it is.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.