Still struggling post ablation

Posted , 2 users are following.

Had avnrt ablation end oct. Since then had alot od ectopics daily and every week to 10 days or so get runs of ectopics which set off sinus tachy up to 140bpm. Can last up to 2 hrs Before battery ran out in my implanted moniter they confirmed i was getting runs ventricular ectopics with sinus tachy. I am still taking verapamil and if sinus tachy lasts more than hr take low dose diazepam which seems to help slow it.

Arrhythmia nurse was looking at my downloads to see if ectopics are from one place although unlikely and requesting an apot with my cardio as my next one is not till march.

I know ectopics and sinus tachy is very common after ablation in first 3 months and told in some people it can take 6-9 months to settle.

I an more anxious as my implanted reveal moniter battery has now run out so cannot get reassurance from sending downloads when i have these attacks.

I had one attack of svt turning to a fib which prompted the ablation.

Any post ablation people who can offer advise please

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.