still struggling with bad breath

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi, l haven't posted anything for a while I did have my gallbladder removed and I have been in recovery , I feel so much better, but I still struggle with bad breath. I found a new Dr and will go Tuesday to have a breath test, plus he started me on diflucan . But check this out guys. I read on the internet about something called biofilm an Drs now believe this is why antibiotics doesn't always work for infections .so you can research biofilm and learn what it is. Biofilm is also found in the mouth especially on the back of the tongue. Okay there was research done about baby shampoo and how it was used as a nasal wash and the shampoo actually is supposed to break up this biofilm. Well out of desperation I tried it in my nasal bottle and instead of using the saline solution I just added salt. I was impressed but I als put a tab on my toothbrush and brushed my entire tongue , all the way in the back. This is the first time I have seen my tongue so clean . The white coating is gone. I licked the back of my hand before and let it dry and it smelled horrible. I washed my hands and licked my hand afterwards and no smell. Heyvbaby shampoo can't be any worse than all the chemicals in the medications.If anyone decides to try it let us know the results.

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

What kind of baby shampoo? J & j?

Put a drop of baby shampoo with toothpaste or without? I'm desperate pls tell me exactly how you use it! Tks

• Posted

Well I bought Johnson's. Don't forget to do the nasal wash because since I started using the shampoo and sea salt to irrigate my nasal I can see lots of green mucus and black mucus as well . Actually I did one this morning and I was sitting in my bed and I felt mucus starting to drain , I went to spit it out and that mucus was green and was about to drain in my throat , so it seems like that may be old mucus coming out.

• Posted

Hi

The BB is coming from the back of the tongue. Keep it clean and no more BB

• Posted

Dietician Paul C. Bragg believed that offensive body odors can be minimized by testing food BEFORE eating it.  He recommended that you make a plate full of food which you intend to eat, but don't eat it.  He said wrap up the plate of food and LEAVE IT AT ROOM TEMPERATURE for several hours (24 hours I think) and then smell it.  Bragg said that if the food stinks, then it will also cause you to stink.  Sort of like the lick-the-back-of-your-hand test.  Bragg was determined to live to 100, but his estate claimed that he died from the injuries he suffered when he fell from a horse while playing polo.  Bragg's routine did not cause help him to look any younger than his age, but he knew a lot of useful stuff.
  • Posted

thnx for the info. ill try this and post the results

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.