still waiting

Posted , 7 users are following.

thanks for all replies

im still waiting to see consultant nhs seem unbothered about how much this changes your day to day wellbeing

sorry to moan but the pain and inability to do anything is getting me and my family down

because everyone seems to think a bad back is an excuse not to work im getting more and more deppressed does everyone have this

i do what i can when i can

hope they can help soon

0 likes, 19 replies

19 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

[quote:9efb9b50f2=\"Dawnie\"]Hi Judith,

I was lucky enough to get seen private on the NHS through the PCT.

Good luck with your scan tomorrow hope everything goes ok for you.

Dawn

Ps I will ask about the tabs[/quote:9efb9b50f2] hi dawn hope things go a little faster for you than for us in wales we,ve not got patient choice here have no idea why have to try and find that one out. gail

• Posted

good luck judith hope it goes ok - i,ve enquired about having the surgery there (the cost) cant cope anymore with everyone going private makes you wonder why the waiting lists are so long eh?????????????????? gail
  • Posted

Hi All

Well at last had my scan yesterday what a difference to NHS, can't say I enjoyed the experiance very very noisy but glad it's all over, I have asked for a copy to be sent to my GP as well as I can see it going to POW and getting lost in the system smewhere think it will take about 10 days where we go from there I have no idea.

Hope you are all feeling not to bad and are pain free enough to enjoy the weekend. I would like to thank you for your good luck messages that you sent me yesterday, think only we understand what it's all about, speak to you soon

Jude

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.