Stinging feet I could cut them off

Posted , 5 users are following.

Stinging feet and ankles and super tight calf muscles., usually get micro tears in my calf .  Any exercise or pressure destroys my legs and the pain is out of this world. Just started with burning feet after two weeks ago I danced with an 80 yr old lady to one song (basic bop dancing) and since been in a living hell , legs feet and other illnesses .  No one will help me .  

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

For leg cramps, I highly recommend CRAMPS DEFENSE, it is a magnesium supplement I take at night and it works.  I take 4 of them a night and no leg cramps.  As far as the other pain, need to check with your RA.
  • Posted

Have you been diagnosed with RA, you don't mention that in your post.

If you are getting ignored by Dr ask, no don't ask insist, for ESR and CRP blood test, that will show if you have inflammation going on in your system.

I wonder what age you are, you mention dancing with a 80 yr old, but not your own age.

Do you suffer or have you suffered from psoriasis or excema, there is a complication of psoriasis that very few have even heard of, even Dr's, it is an arthirits causes inflammation in the cartledge of you joints, therefore swelling, my rheumo told me first cousin to rheumatoid arthirits, and does the same damage if not controlled., I have had it for 15 years now, and have finally got it close to under control with strong meds which I have been able to wean as I am getting better.

• Posted

I presume that since you are posting here you have been diagnosed with RA. Are you taking a biologic?

Several years ago my feet and ankles began to burn and become inflamed, and I thought I would be in a wheelchair in another couple of years. I had had a lot of problems with every other bilateral joint except my hips and feet, so I became rather upset.

About ten months I started on Humira and within four weeks they felt almost completely normal.

I  am a firm believer in starting biologics earlier rather than later, as I have permanent disfiguring damage to my hands  and elbows, plus a double knee replacement, which may have been prevented or delayed with an earlier diagnosis and effective treatment.

• Posted

Thanks everyone I am 39. Right now I am in agony. Woke up every joint stiff ankles don't hold me up no strength .  I can't handle this not coping at all 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.