Stinging internal pain penis tip, urine goes way left

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi, 26 yo male here, totally healthy in all ways except for what now seems to be some troubling issues in the uro space. About a month ago with nothing onset to cause it, my genitals became really tender, along with a pronounced stinging/pinching/nerve-y feeling at the tip. I thought it could be blue balls for part of it because I had a wet dream after not getting off for a week, but I awoke from the dream before getting off, and didn't manually do anything until that night, which didn't help, and my balls haven't hurt at all so I think this is all penile pain almost 100% sure. The tenderness had me to the ER as it felt like massive swelling going on in my thing right at the base just where it connects to rest of body, but NO EXTERNAL/DERMAL or anything that looks wrong. This is not any rash or anything. Was prescribed tramadol at ER whic didnt know much not surprisingly, and the major tenderness went down, but it still feels tender and not the normal supple/jelly-like/nothinginess that is the norm. But the real area of focus is the stinging pain that is like a stabbing back pain that isn't literally every moment of every day but it's still every half minute or so. 

And my urination hurts as it goes through the urethra, definite burning, and have trouble starting usually, and the stream goes like between 9 and 10 o clock to the left, even though my thing is straight. This is way whack! My thing seems to have pretty much all its flexibility in going from soft to hard, at least capable, but it hurts when it gets even fairly rigid--at the tip--and I suspect a stricture or a meatus inflammation is hyping my nerves and causing the leftwards stream of urine. I have some tiny incontinenece afterwrds too of not getting rid of all my urine and dribbling. Sucks. The stinging pain is concerning at the tip. It just quells my desire to do anything, and I have a cysto scheduled. Would a ultrasound do the job to see if something is inflamed or a stricture? I just don't like that this has been a month now so I don't think it's a normal tissue deal and I never did any trauama or anything. I am draining my bladder at least per a renal ultra I had w/2nd ER trip few wks ago, so on that front despite the urine problems I am excreting it all. 

Don't think I can handle this if it is some prostate issue; I had a rectal exam at the ER that last time and nothing called back for so I think it is ok/nothing distinctly problematic. I had a bout of prob urethritis 4 months ago where it burned/hard to pee but bactrim, cranberry juice, 3 days rest and that was all gone no doubt. Maybe more susceptible? This time is way more nuanced though. 

Just wondering if people have experienced similar and thoughts as I proceed. I hope maybe a stricture and then it's minor and dilate it or cysto itself clears or shows inflammation and clear it. IDK. scared honestly

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

just to add, I don't have fever chills aches or anything accompanying this.

When my penis is even somewhat erect, it hurts/stings/pain when I try to move it to the right a little, and this I think must tie in with how my urine flow is going very leftward. Stream has weakened, too. The pinching pain at the tip is the worst. It's not dermal and no redness or anything, and no bruising through all this. That first ER visit I just felt like my thing was going to explode because it felt like so much swelling going on at the base of my penis internally, despite no trauma ever. And I'm a virgin BTW, and so no STDs w/this. I sparingly masturbate. 

On the urine starting thing, one time it took like 15 secs to get it started, whereas right now it starts pretty much on command although even the 7 secs or so is so not normal as I'm normally as always on command right away. 

• Posted

Hey Michael...  What you need to do is go see a Urologist.  YOU may have a kidney infection or it could be prostatitis.  Go have it checked please. Your to young these problems   Ken
    • Posted

I've got a uroflow test this upcoming tues and the next day a cysto.

I don't have any other symptoms that seem to accompany say kidney stones. It's just a fairly steady stinging/needles pain at the tip and then the urination issues of a burning feeling as it goes through, and that it goes so leftward. As I said, my penis when even somewhat erect, does not want to be nudged right at all. It stings like inflammation or something. I never did any trauma to it.

• Posted

Hi Michael,

Did your problem get resolved? I might have the same thing. I am 27.

Thanks

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.