Stitch-Like Pain In Abdomen with Crohns

Posted , 2 users are following.

has anyone else with crohns or UC ever experienced a really painful stitch-like pain in your abdomen???

I get it to the right of my belly button but not in the usual spot youd get a stitch. its very painful to move and tender to touch...

no idea what it is!! my GI team are currently investigating a suspected structure so not sure if its possibly from that...

be glad of some thoughts!

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

hi, how are you?

I have chrons and I experience this with flare ups it gets to the point where my stomach feels bruised. when I was on the verge of a blockage my stomach looked pregnant and I was sick a lot but I had bad constipation and literally went to the loo a handful of times in 6week laxatives from the doctors did not work I had an Mri and immune surpresant eventually worked for me. high fiber helps and lin seeds.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.