Stomach

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi, my stomach is really tender not painful just tender due to stomach reflux. I'm on lanzparazol 30mg a day plus gaviscon. Any advice on anything else I can be doing. I suffer with health anxiety so that makes it worse x

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

How long have you been on lanso 30mg? You could try meditation and trying to reduce your anxiety is the best thing you can do here...
  • Posted

I don't take stomach meds as they don't work for me. I only take gaviscon extra when I'm very bad, otherwise I use dgl licorice. I also occasionally use slippery elm and marshmallow root powder, which line stomach and soothe it. U can drink licorice tea too.

Have u raised top of your bed? This is a big help!

Anxiety is bad for reflux sufferers. I improved lots when I started lexapro ( anxiety drug) 10 mg per day. I hate taking pharmaceuticals but it saved me.

All the best

Dominique

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.