Stomach

Posted , 8 users are following.

For the past few weeks, anything and everything I have eaten has caused me terrible stomach aches, pressure, gas, you name it. Generally within a half hour I end up vomiting or having bad diarrhea. I went the past 30 hours without food because I have gotten to a point I'm not hungry and kind of afraid to eat for the reasons mentioned above. Today, my stool was black. All I had to eat yesterday was a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. I figured it was a but going around but not so sure now and can't get a doctor's appointment for another few weeks.

Also, I have had problems with keeping something up in the bedroom, and I can only attribute that to whatever is going on since I've never had a problem with that.

I am 26 and feel like I'm too young to be talking about stomach issues and ED so I am open to anyone's opinions and recommendations on what exactly is going on.

1 like, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Try a food diary to see what foods are causing reactions.
  • Posted

Black stool is a sign of bleeding. Make sure you tell Doc about that. Vomiting and diarrhea could be a sign of food poisioning. Also a bad gallbladder could reak havoc on digestive system. Good Luck when you see Doc.
  • Posted

Sounds like ER trip, due to blood in stool, and all other symptoms. Get a Cat Scan with barium and dye, to check for Diverticulitis, gallbladder. Also get full blood work done for infection or inflammation. I would also have them do stool tests to rule out Candida, parasites, and other bugs in gut. Your awful young but gut issues are nothing to mess with. Please don’t wait on Dr appt go to ER. 

Hope we you find answers. 

• Posted

Black tarry stools are a sign of bleeding.

You must go to the Emergency dept in your hospital ASAP.

The stomach pains, vomiting,  loss of appetite and black stools all point to a problem that cannot wait for just an ordinary Doctors appointment.

Go to casualty now! 

Take care and best wishes for a speeedy recovery. 

Kind regards

Jane 

• Posted

Black stool generally indicates internal bleeding, for example, from an ulcer. You need to see a doctor urgently and get some tests done. Do as many tests as possible - endoscopy, colonoscopy, ultrasound, barium swallow, gallbladder test, blood test, H Pylori etc. Dont worry, there is a solution for every problem. Keep us posted. 
  • Posted

You should try checking out your whole dietary plan and select those unnecessary. Doctor will help for sure.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.