Stomach

Posted , 5 users are following.

Had a colonoscopy done in September 2017, it came back negative, but i am still having stomach trouble every day, i use to stay with diarrhea all the time but it has changed.. my stool is pincel size when im able to pass stool.. i suffer with fizzures.. i have to rely on laxatives every day now.. i do not go to see Dr's now because all test is negative, but i dont know what to do..

1 like, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

I’m sorry to hear of your distress- it might be worth you changing your doctor and perhaps consider asking what other tests might be used to investigate your issue. There is help out there if you persist-don’t give up

Good luck 

• Posted

Thank you for your reply,

I can't afford other doctors.. I was scheduled that colonoscopy from charity.. I have tried home remedies, laxatives, foods, nothing seems to help my stomach i do have a hiatus hernia but im not sure if rhat has anything to do with my bloated stomach.. irs weired how I use to stay with diarrhea about all my life to can't go when i feel i need to,

• Posted

No but will try it if the dr will allow it for me,
  • Posted

Try Miralax it brings water to stool, you can adjust it as need and works well, sounds like IBS-C that you have.
    • Posted

I have tried it, worked very little for me and my stomach feels swollen and back pains.. i use to suffer with ibs but its changed to constapation, what little stool i pass is pencil thin and flat in shape..

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.