Stomach ache 24/7

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi, I'm a 19 year old female and I always get stomachaces.

I get them whenever I eat, no matter what or how much I eat. Even just a little bit of salad triggers my tummy ache. I also often get nauseous (every other week) and whenever I drink alcohol (even just a bit) I get some strong pains in my upper stomach and then I vomit.

I did have an ultrasound about two years ago but everything seemed to be normal, except for the fact that I had a ton of gas in my tummy.

I really don't know what to do, nothing seems to help. The only thing that kinda soothes my stomach down is milk. It's become debilitating.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I'll add a couple of things I forgot to mention:

another thing that seems to help is laying on my stomach

and one thing that makes it a lost worse is pants/skirts, I always need to unbutton them after dinner otherwise my stomach will kill me

• Posted

Hello there! I guess you're experiencing ulcer but it's really better for you to go to a doctor for check up.

My advice if that's the case is you should stop drinking alcohol because that's the number 1 beverage that can trigger acid and cause pain even just a little bit.

Then wear some loose clothes instead of fit or tight clothes.

And lastly, ask your doctor what are the prescribed medicine you should take.

Hope that helps. Get well soon! God Bless!

• Posted

Do a food diary to see what food irritates your stomach and see your doctor for  more tests and diagnosis.  Milk helps my GERD.
  • Posted

Keep a food diary to see if it reveals anything. You should get an endoscopy so the doctors can see if anything is going on in your stomach. Your symptoms sound like gastroparesis to me, so I would recommend a gastric emptying test as well.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.