stomach ache

Posted , 4 users are following.

hey everyone please i need your help here again i am having this stomach ache every time i wakes up or each time i finished eaten but i went for Endoscopy test which confirmed i have h.pylori positive and i was given HELIPAK Treatment Package : Clarithromycin 500 mg film tablet, Lansoprazole 30 mg Micropellet Capsule and Amoxicillin 1000 mg Tablet and also Gaviscon advance 200 which the doctor asked me to used for 2weeks i have completed the medics it reduced so the doctor asked me to take Rabelis 20mg for 8weeks again its already 1week am still having this pain is there anything else i can take to reduce the pain please or anything i can take to reduce the pain will be waiting to hear from anyone with best thing to do thank everyone 

0 likes, 13 replies

13 Replies

• Posted

Have you changed your diet? With gastritis you have to definately watch what you eat.
  • Posted

yes i do i stopped eaten spicy food also am trying not to eat fatty also and also hiting the gym
    • Posted

no they didnt what are the probiotic i can take ?
  • Posted

Maybe the h pylori didn't go or came back or you are sensitive to the antibiotics.

• Posted

what do you think i can do am thinking of going for herb
    • Posted

Some people try probiotic foods such as yoghurts, kefir and sourdough bread.  Some people find mastic gum helps.
  • Posted

how about Ginger?
    • Posted

Some people take ginger for stomach disorders.  However, it gives me terrible heartburn so I have to avoid it.  The best thing to do is to try it to see if it works for you.  I have to avoid anything spicy or fatty.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.