Stomach ache

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi All

I am a male aged 48 9 year ago l was getting what felt like acid reflux l was put on reflux pills of many types over the years l was also told l had a hiatus hernia last year l was struggling to get this acid feeling under control after going back to my G. P and different hospitals over the year l decided to go to a private hospital to hopefully get this sorted out once and for all with more tests l found out that l don't have a hiatus hernia but my lower oesophagus is only working at 50% and when l eat my food gets stuck, l have been in the last week getting stomach ache and been told it is LBS so been given yet more pills that do not seem to do much l now with respect have no confidence in the NHS this is because of my experience of being diagnosed with something l did not have ( acid reflux and hiatus hernia) has anybody had the same experience or got any symptoms of the same as me?

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.