Stomach ache radiating to my back.

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi, just want to share my problem that keep bothering for months. To start with i have gastritis went for my scope last may and was diagnose with it. I started my ppi regimen for two months. Now im almost done with my ppi’s but the pain is still there especially after i eat. I keep burping and farting with awful smell. My tummy feel really strange although the pain is tolerable. It always start at my upper abdomen radiating to my back farting and belching helps relieve my pain and gaviscon. I was wondering if im having pancreatic problems or just gastritis and by the way i went for abdomen ultrasound also twice. First result was obscure pancreas and the second results everything normal except for .6cm or 6mm polyphs on my gallbladder. Anyone who’s having the same problem with me. Please comment below. Thank you.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I've been diagnosed with GERD & IBS - for many many years.  I often get abdominal & back pain, some reflux, not much heartburn.  Diarrhea also a big problem for me but  vascilate between that & constipation.  I'm often nauseous & gag when brushing my teeth, or in general (I call it 'urpinf'wink.  It all comes & goes - some bad flare-ups - some days better/worse than others.  Keep your GI posted on all.  I see mine regularly.

• Posted

I dont have any issue with my bowel i poop every day and its not diarrhea. The only problem i have sometimes if i eat food i become bloated right after i keep farting alot and pain started to come. I feel relief if i fart but the pain wont stay there for too long like after 3 hours no more pain again.
  • Posted

What you have described is almost identical to what my other half suffers from, do you get bloated stomach aswell? He does, he had Gastroenteritis when he was in his younger years, he has lots of issues in that area all his life but doesn't have any faith in our GP surgery & won't go to see them, plus cant think of its name, its the tube your food goes down after you have chewed and swallowed, well that food tube is just too short and that gap causes him a lot of discomfort/pain, apparently his grandmother had the same). He has lots of Gastro, Digestion, Immune, Lymphatic System issues and I don't know how to start the ball rolling to put him on the road to recovery as he is very depressed because of it.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.