Stomach, back pain.. worried

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi All,

For a year now I've been suffering with pain in my back. It started as right upper back above and around shoulderblade and has just basically spread to all of my upper back now.

I suffer from fatigue and loss of appetite - initially had weight loss but came back on when i started to eat meals again.

I have floating stools 100% of the time with no changed to colour.

acid reflux, burping and stomach noises are all common.

It seems unrelated to food - constant.

I have had a CT scan with dye on my abdomen, nothing mentioned. Endoscopy which showed hiatal hernia, oesophagitis and gastritis. no treatment apart from PPIs which have no effect apart from stopping the acid.

Neck MRI which was clear

Bloodwork clear apart from abnormal ANA 1:80 speckled which doc isnt concerned about.

Ive ran out of ideas and seems my GP has.

Im concerned its my pancreas if im totally honest, thats mainly thanks to google.

Has anyone experienced similar, and had a positive result? Just looking for ideas on what i can do or ask for !

Many thanks

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.