Stomach bad feeling

Posted , 2 users are following.

For some time.(I don't remember how long) I had problems. The problem is. They're different everyday. Sometimes I have diarrhea. Sometimes constipation! The feeling I do always have is a sense of beeing full inside and still not being emptied completely! Some days, after eating anything I have to use the bathroom immediately(I'm talking about 5m max before it starts) Other times i do go there but nothing happens there (no urge. Just a full feeling which I hate) and I have to add I barely have ever felt pain.

Two things I have to say are

I've had a recent habit to push my lower belly with my thumb while I'm in the bathtoom to help me. I feel a hard muscle there I'm not sure what it is. Can I have damaged the muscle?

Sometimes, I also have a feeling of. Well I feel like I'm always about to have a bowel movement. I have a really hard time controlling myself. Although I think if i ever relax nothing is going to happen. But it's risky to try!

I also have a hard time(depression and anxiety and so much. Maybe they're causing the problems?)

As disgusting as it may sounds. For my health i have to add that I find no mocus or anything. Just normal stool but in short lenghs! They used to float but not anymore!

Milk makes me immediately use the bathroom which i usually use when I have constipation

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.