Stomach bloated and dull pain below rib cage

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi all I need some help or advice

I had a sudden bout of bloating and a dull ache 5 weeks ago from no where and never had symptoms of this sort, I thought it would pass but didn't I have been to A&e,gp, hospital covering 4 blood tests 2dtool tests 2 urine 2 ultra sounds external 1 internal and 1 ct scan they all show negative ! Nothing wrong but I still have this bloating and pain? Can any one think what it could be? It's driving me crazy

Thanks

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Was IBS mentioned by your GP?
    • Posted

When all tests are negative, IBS can be confirmed.  Was celuac ruled out and what about a colonoscopy?

My IBS was confirmed after an ultrasound, urine sample, stool samples and celiac test came back negative.

• Posted

Could be gastritis. I have been feeling a little whacky myself. Pain in middle of stomach. Annoying feeling

Bloated..

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.