Stomach bloating

Posted , 3 users are following.

Stomach bloating after eating a small meal or drinking a smoothie and getting worse week by week.

Domperidone med not working?

What's going on??

1 like, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Maybe related to infections in the intestines. What triggered this .. food , etc ? 

Try probiotics. 

• Posted

Thank you very much for your reply, I will try some prebiotics and post the results.🤗

• Posted

Try a food diary to see if food is the problem.  If smoothies trigger the bloating cut out dairy and cut out gluten.
    • Posted

Hi pippa, great idea. I'm wondering how one could eat gluten and dairy products all their lives and within 2 yrs or so get so sick from it? I'll start a diary and see what's up. Thanks Jules

• Posted

Sometimes you can just be unlucky and develop a food intolerance out of nowhere.  The other possibility is the growth hormones and antibiotics they give cows these days could affect the dairy products we get from them.
    • Posted

Yes I can't rule anything out and l'my going to ask to be referred to a gastoenterologist after I check out these things and probiotics. Thanks again

• Posted

I forgot to add that genetically modified version of wheat, barley and rye may also cause gut problems.  Check on food labels in shops for non GM wheat products.  Good luck with your GI appointment.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.