stomach cancer fear. shaking right now

Posted , 4 users are following.

i have been suffering like hell for last 2.5 years . i dont know if i can take anymore . i took ppi for more than 2 years continuous. never really felt good . last fee months were horrible on ppi . vomiting blood bleeding gums like water. horrible globus that lasted for 8 months . iwas miserable so switched to zantac and its been 4 months i am on zantac . thingd have improved a lot but now i have stomach pain almost all the time burning . yesterday when i vomited there are few spits of blood as well. and even after taking 2 150 mg zantac i vomited pure hcl. sour water only

1 like, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi Susant I have also been suffering from stomach pain and burning since December last year (still have it).  I don't have the bleeding or vomiting though.  I have recently been for an endoscope as I too feared Cancer and my GP suspected Cancer.  I was lucky, I have tested negative.  I take it you have been to see your GP?  Have you had an endoscope?  If not you need to natter your doctor for one.  Not nice tests but it will put your mind at rest as there are other things other than cancer this could be i.e. ulcers.  I tried Zantec and didn't help me at all.  Doc put me on Omzeprole.  If you haven't seen your doctor, you need to go as soon as possible.  I hope you get to the bottom of this.  It is  not a nice condition to have.  Hopefully you will be ok and the doctor can give you something to make you feel better.

• Posted

i am going to see gastro tomorrow . i had endoscopy twice nothing came at that time but i didn't have these kind of symptoms before i always had burning but never experienced this kind of pain . i am 28 i know at this age its rare but my symptoms are also very rare. neither ppi helps me nor zantac. hopefully i will get a good result . i have never been tested for h pylori dont know why i am going to ask him this time

• Posted

Fingers crossed your gastro comes back negative.  My symptoms originated from H Pylori, I cannot believe that the doctors haven't tested you for that in the first place.  HP can cause all sorts of nasty symptoms including bleeding.  Try stay focused today I know it is difficult.  If you are offered sedative today take it that is what I did cos I was like you, beside myself and it does make you relax and sleep.  I will keep fingers crossed for you and hope it goes well.  Let me know how you go.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.