Stomach cramp and pain, diarrhea and vomiting.

Posted , 3 users are following.

Yesterday i woke at 2am with severe stomach pain and cramping near my diaphragm. i went to the toilet with severe diarrhea and vomiting. yesterday there was no more diarrhea or sickness but a tension headache and fatigue. i have been told i have IBS but could this be an IBS flare up or something more concerning? today i feel much better but still a slight stiffness in neck like tension and muscles feel tense in stomach but no more pain thankfully. Thoughts?????

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

it sucks so much I have irritable bowel syndrome and I get sick from it

• Posted

are you ever physically sick from it or mainly just nausea? ive also had this one tender spot on the left hand side of my abdomen since being sick and having diarrhea. its such an odd thing that seems to affects people so differently.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.