stomach Discomfort

Posted , 4 users are following.

Last 1 week, every day i am having stomach discomfort/uneasyness but not pain. I could not focus on any thing due to this discomfort. I am seeing more in morning times. I was doubting that is is due to gas and so i took Metroidazole 400mg (my friend suggested), which worked for me for some hours. No other symptoms i noticed.  Is it because of Gas? What shall i do to control this? Plz advise

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Try IBS medicine, I have the same problems not pain but severe discomfort for gas. I have started 3 new medications, one for fiber and cultures in my gut, one to control acid 8th my stomach, and one to help IBS and it's also a anxiety medication will let you know how it goes
  • Posted

How long have you had these symptoms and have you spoken to your doctor?  If you have, have you been diagnosed with anything?
    • Posted

for more than 1 week, i am having this problem. I scheduled appointment with my doctor, but i have to wait for 1 week from now to meet her (no appointments till that time)
    • Posted

I think it's best to speak to your doctor about these symptoms when you get you appointment.  It is important to get an official diagnosis.   I have IBS and have stomach pain along with constipation. Sometimes I get nausea and loose stools and heartburn.
  • Posted

Do you know that the metronidazole is an ante biotic, and it is only prescribed for infections, I'm on it just now for diverticularitist , you may be doing yourself more harm than good, you should have even called the nhs helpline, they are really good and advice on anything.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.