Stomach discomfort for over 2 years

Posted , 2 users are following.

had problems for around 2 years feeling of being hungry all the time when i eat its ok for abit then same thing happens been on lanzoperazole for years and now another type i have seen a consultant who thinks it maybe an ulcer put why hasnt the medication helped? it stops the acid but not discomfort pain is approx 2 up from belly button dead centre anyone else have same experience?

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Edited

Eat small meals 5-6 times a day instead of 2-3 large meals.

Walk for minimum 45 minutes.

Avoid spicy/oily foods.

Lifestyle changes will help you more than the medications you are taking.

The pain you are describing sounds like the one associated with dyspepsia (indigestion), therefore keep following up with your GI doctor.

Good luck.

• Posted

i walk 13 miles a day 5 hrs lol not sure if all the bending down to low letterboxes has caused a hernia been trying to see someone but during covid been a nightmare cheers anyway

• Posted

im thinking could it be gall bladder might ask for a ultasound

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.