Stomach discomfort getting worse

Posted , 5 users are following.

I,m beside myself with worry. Ive had a stomach discomfort which started off as nausea, lack of appetie, burping,. This has got worse and worse. Recently I had loads of musus and blood in my stool. The pain in my abdomen is like a deep sore feeling along with indigestion. Ive seen my Dr who has given me lots of different pills to no effect. Ive had a colonoscopy which was clear. gastroscopy, which showed H Pylori (for which i was treated). Ive had an abdominal ultrasound and a CT scan but nothing was found. I worried it may either be pancreatic cancer or peritoneal cancer. Does anyone have similar symptoms, its driving me mad.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi mark91131

On occasion not all HPylori is eradicated by the Antibiotics...some of the bacteria remain and multiply again...and symptoms come back.....ask your doc to do another HP test

......best wishes

• Posted

Get retested for H pylori.  Sometimes it comes back and it can also be resistant to antibiotics.
  • Posted

Hey Mark,

That sounds really rough. Look up c diff and maybe get tested for that? It could also be a chronic yeast infection. A lot of doctors are dubious about the effect an overgrowth of yeast has on us but I reckon it affects more than they know. Good luck!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.