Stomach discomfot

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi friends,

These days i have problems with the stomach. It seems to me that every time i drink water i get stomach ache or discomfort ( it often makes me feel very tired therefore also very worried ). I don't know if it is because it is not boiled water.

anyone has ever experienced the same?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Edited

Hi van yes many times I have had problems drinking water. I have IBS and during flares water bothers me. Bloating, gas, gastritis acid reflux or gerd, hiatal hernia and even stomach viruses can cause this too. You should get it checked out by your doctor and good luck.

• Posted

What are you drinking from a well or tap water? I rarely drink tap water for it isn't safe in my view. I only drink filtered water or bottled. If you aren't boiling it and you should then problem solved. Has this ever happen to you before? I'm curious? The best thing for you would be to see a doctor when you can. Hope you have good luck and find relief.

• Posted

If you have been drinking bottled spring water for a long time and frequently, the bottle's plastic made with chemicals can accumulate in your system after a long period of time.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.