stomach everytime after eating

Posted , 2 users are following.

Each & every time I eat, no matter how much. My stomach begins to hurt. Not the typical ache & pain, but really hurt. Then i get gas, & end up have to use the bathroom. I wonder if its an ulcer or what.

Can anyone help. I dislike the idea of having to see a doctor if this could be nothing.

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

HI Cathy; sorry you are unwell.

do you mean your 'belly' or do you mean across your rib cage? just want to be sure; liver is a villain if fats are difficult etc..

• Posted

sorry Cathy; one more thing; Drink Apple juice - it' will soothe your gut.. smile
  • Posted

Many doctors state IBS/ IBD; when in actual fact on a celluar level it is more complicated and involves the liver including the gallbladder (which may produce more bile etc) which then affects th the colon etc.  Alternatively it coudl be an ulcer; both are treated by reducing inflammatino and eradicating 'bacteria'; with antibiotics. GAstro is all about balancing your PH and reducing acid and any b'ad' bacteria.  If you are unable to get to the GP's; you will need to introduce antibiotic replacements and anti-inflammatories to your diet.

oregano and cranberries for the ulcer if h pylori  related

Turmeric and garlic (garlic  akin to penicillin in some respects ) ;

however best to get to the GP and get a proper job of antibiotics.

if it is referred pain and the organ is higher up (liver) then you are looking at checking your liver function as this plays a big part of 'cleaning' toxins and even if we eat a lot of 'crisps' it can build up fat; as well as if we take a lot of NSAIDs etc. Alcohol can affect it badly; even after a short time; but the liver can repair itself to some extent and you can take Milk Thistle to assist this . (look up fatty liver).

whichever way; inflammation is perhaps the first thing to look at; so anti-inflammatory away.

Still best to know for sure... get to your GP

• Posted

Is it the same result if you do not have a galbladder. I had mine removed a few years back
    • Posted

i am not medically trained; i ahve a big sneaking suspicion having read up on gallbladder and the likes (7 years worth!); that the issues start in the liver and then the gallbladder is affected.  gallbladders store bile from the liver; if it's not there; its not stored, just trickles into the colon.. so acid production is what the liver does. The liver is important in acid-base physiology and this is often overlooked. If overworked it has difficulty getting what it needs to work from the digestive tract; which can cause other difficulties; (glutamine is a vitamin supplement that can be utilised) :Although the liver is capable of relevant glutamine synthesis, its role in glutamine metabolism is more regulatory than producing, since the liver takes up large amounts of glutamine derived from the [u]gut[/u]

but if using glutamine; be careful of what meds you are on and don't over do them..

Sorry to be so boring ;but basically; PH Balance your stomach acid/ use anti-inflammatories and anti-oxidant and get a h pylori test from your GP (to get antibiotics ).. and use Milk thistle and liver health vit tablets to assist your liver to do it's job and 'repair'.. whlist letting yoru GP check it out.smile

• Posted

Thank you for your help. Ive been looking up the herbs you told me about. Ive never used milk thistle before, but i will give it a try. Anything that helps is worth a try.

Plus Id rather use natural herbs verses pills & junk.

So thank you again

• Posted

dont' forget the anti-oxidants and a glutamine tablet, .. (raspberries; cranberries/cranberry juice?(with oregnao if you think it is bacteria related)   or , beetroot/onions/carrots etc. and this may take time; so best to get the antibiotics from the GP; regardless.. smile
  • Posted

Hi Cathy ; not sure how you are getting on; but i have done brilliantly.. smile

1. liquorice tablets- kills bad bacteria; 'h pylori' and assists with acid production. also take a pro-biotic or yoghurt.

2. Garlic clove (or tablets).

3. antiinflammatories ; garlic

4. Milk Thistel for the liver.

As well as the anti-oxidant (red grapes/ green tea adn the liverhealth vitamin tablet).

smile

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.