Stomach extreme grumbling sound

Posted , 7 users are following.

My stomach has been doing these loud grumbling sounds throughout the day. Well actually it's all day long whether I eat or not. Also, o am constantly hungry, ad soon as I eat i am still hungry. It's like i can't get enough to eat. At first i thought this was maybe linked to the gastritis until I had a muscle test done with a naturopath consultant on this week. I was told that high possibility that it is parasites. I have no other symptons only bloating stomach, but just thought symptons were gastritis or perimenopause. Anyone ever experience this?

0 likes, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Posted

Hi

I would like to say that I am having same problem.

Could you please suggest what can I do for this problem.

Many thanks.

• Posted

Mostly I get bloated. Even I have not eaten. And because of this my stomach feels like an arch.
    • Posted

Have you been to the dr.? If not, I suggest you make a visit to the dr. to find out what's going on?

• Posted

hi Mary, maybe stating the obvious here, but have you been tested for H pylori? seemingly the symptoms are numerous, cheers sounds a horror Allan
    • Posted

I was tested back in April, i did breath, blood and biopsy all negative. I was thinking to redo again this week.
  • Posted

I would seek more answers. My stomach looks 5 months pregnant but that is so to the spinal arch 
  • Posted

Ask for an ova and parasites test if parasites are suspected.
    • Posted

In Britain, you would take a stool sample to your GP and it would be sent to a lab for testing for parasites.  I assume it is the same procedure where you live.  Check this with your doctor.
  • Posted

Don't worry all thing will be fair.

Here are answers from experts plus their stomach-slimming advice.Avoid Constipation. ...

-Rule Out Wheat Allergies or Lactose Intolerance

-Don't Eat Too Fast

-Don't Overdo Carbonated Drinks

-Don't Overdo Chewing Gum

-Watch Out for Sugar-Free Foods

-Limit Sodium

-Go Slow with Beans and Gassy Vegetables

Luckily, in some cases stomach bloating isn’t anything to be alarmed about. It can usually be cleared up by making some simple changes to your diet and routine, although not always. Along with feeling full, gassy and having pain in your abdomen, you should check if your bloated stomach occurs simultaneously with other symptoms throughout the body. (2) This can clue you in on what’s causing the problem and whether it might be serious enough to warrant a doctor’s visit.

[Source:DRAXE & WEBMD]

You can also visit my blog to know about healthy meal & weight loss ideas. This is my address-

Moderator comment: I have removed the link(s) directing to site(s) unsuitable for inclusion in the forums. If users want this information please use the Private Message service to request the details.

http://patient.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/articles/398316-adding-links-to-posts

http://patient.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/articles/398331-private-messages

• Posted

Thanks Angela...i do know that o am constjpated ( around period times my bowel move decreases) , I cannot eat wheat and also lactose intolerance. I am in the hurricane Harvey area and I've been eating whatever i can lately. Which could be the reason for all this bloating. Can you please send me the link to your blog privately because moderator removed it.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.