Stomach flops

Posted , 5 users are following.

Ok crazy questions I get these weird feeling in my stomach to be honest it feels like a baby flopping around but I know that's impossible it's hard to really described other than feeling like someone doing tumbles in my belly has anyone ever had this

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

It's gas I had the same thing and the doctor said it was gas

No all I have is upper gastric pain

• Posted

Hi,Monique,yes I ve started to get that feeling of a baby moving around,I havnt had a proper period for about 3 months panicked and thought I was pregnant!!! I decided to ease my mind and buy a pregnancy test,of course it was negative.God this menopause is going to drive us all crazy.Anxiety is really kicking my butt at the momment,one day we will be over this 😂X
  • Posted

Yep that's for sure I also think I can feel my ovaries shrinking at times as well really weird

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.