Stomach in much distress

Posted , 6 users are following.

Ladies,

I have had and continue to have, a terrible day. I am so nauseated, I feel like I am going to throw up, am weak and dizzy, my muscles are sore, and I visited the washroom with diarrhea seven times today. i tried acupuncture last night. Am wondering if this could be a response to it. Feeling super scared right now.

1 like, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Oh wow that sounds awful.. I have had acupuncture several times and nothing like that has happened to me. Any chance you ate something that didn't agree with you or even in contact with someone who was sick.. IDK but I hope you feel better soon!

• Posted

The first time I got acupuncture I felt the same way. And the first time I had a massage too.

Make sure to drink a ton of water to flush out the toxins.

I scheduled acu for tomorrow because I have horrific frozen shoulder pain. I'm glad you mentioned how you feel because I forgot.

It's been a bad week for me, joint pains galore, and I'm just now starting to get traditional hot flashes with sweating. Never had those, just burning feet. Hoping this will be an end to the years of torture.

Hope you feel better soon. Keep up with the acu, must be working if it made you feel bad.

XO

• Posted

Just realized that didnt sound right, you should feel improvement with acu. Just think it broke up some toxins in your body. And thats a good thing.

• Posted

Suzanne,

Gotcha . That's what I was wondering too. Hope that's it. Good to know that someone else has experienced the same . Thank you.

• Posted

Really sounds awful but it could be a virus, it's the time of the year for them, you know, when you least expect them.

When I used to get periods I would at the latter stages get a bad stomach , the doctor said it was caused by a surge of hormones at the only time.

Don't know if that's helped you any but remember to drink plenty for the dehydration and eat a bit of toast cause its dry and with a wee bit jam on it which will bring up your sugar level a wee bit.

Hope you feel better soon. x

• Posted

I experienced the same horrible feelings the next day after a massage. I had so much diarrhea it was crazy. It has almost made me afraid to go get another one and joined as a member to get them. I will probably gift the messages because I don't want to feel like that again. . I was told to drink plenty of water afterwards and my Dr said not to get deep messages. I can't remember why she said that though. Anyway, today has been a better day for me although the brain fog has been present since May, everyday, all day. I pray you feel better. This time is our lives is the scariest and so all over the place. As I always say, menopause SUCKS!! Hugs and Kisses to you!

• Posted

Crystal,

I am the same with massages. Still sick today. Staying home from work-again. No choice. Feeling depressed and scared. Hope it passes soon. Hugs to you. Brain fog is no fun.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.