Stomach issues

Posted , 10 users are following.

I have been suffering from an achy abdomen/stomach ache for a while now, my bowels are ok but its like someone is pressing against my stoamch all the time. i am also suffer from nausea alot more than i usually do. Has anyone else had these symptoms? If so did anything help?

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

i have these today but i think it is IBS related to anxiety. lost my appetite today too. hopefully we will feel better tomorrow

• Posted

HI Ruth,

I don't know if its the same thing but when the hormones are fluctuating, at certain stages of it for me i get stomach cramps that cause nausea but it passes in a day or two sometimes a little longer if im not doing great...

I hope yours feels better soon. Sometimes drinking boiled water with a tiny bit of sugar helps to settle stomach issues

• Posted

hi there

this by far has been my worst symptom..neasea and tummy issues and they come and go...

part of the course for me..

it drives me insane at times

hope you feel better soon.

CK

• Posted

Hi Ruth

I've started experiencing this over the last few weeks too! I thought it was the start of a urine infection, so trotted off to the doctor (yet again!!!), he took a sample and apparently it's all ok?!!! But yeah, i does feel like someone is pressing on your stomach area, also a bloated feeling and very tender....and for me its continually going to the toilet to pee!!! ugh! I have just started taking body identical HRT so really hoping it helps, but it's still early days. Also nausea feeling comes and goes. I am trying to eat healthily, avoiding eating late and drinking more water to help flush my system out, plus reducing my sugar intake!! I'm beginning to think I must have done something terrible in a past life to suffer so many different symptoms during this menopause hell!! Best wishes to you x

• Posted

Stomach issues have been a staple in my peri symptoms repertoire 😦(

I used to get gastritis on an off and a few months ago I picked up h pylori infection on top of everything else! Hell. Real hell. I took antibiotics and although the bacteria was killed it left me with even worse residual gastritis more intense than it used to be as my hormones fluctuate. Now add all that to everything else, anxiety, insomnia, achy joints, irritability, palpitations, fatigue, brain fog etc etc and you get the picture. I have found that mastic gum is the only thing that helps me. I take 2 pills before bedtime and I feel much better in the morning, although some days there s simply nothing I can do other than stoically wait it out. This too will pass.... hopefully.

I hope you feel better!

• Posted

I'm experiencing this right now. It's so horrible!I'm actually on my back porch trying to get some vitamin D with such a beautiful day. The sharp migraine headache, brain fog, nausea, weakness in legs,blurred vision, depression, hot flash mainly at night, bloated feeling, just don't want to go anywhere or do anything without a serious push is insane. This has got to get better! Been in and out since age 45 and I'm 52 now and not much has changed. I do have a few good months and then the feelings are back again. UGH! I spotted in Oct 2018, for a couple of hours and that was it! Nothing else since then. I love this form! I don't think I would make it without you ladies to talk to. My husband tries to understand but he doesn't. I can tell it's frustrating to him so all we have here is each other. I hope and pray you start feeling better.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.