Stomach issues

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hello! I'll try to be as on point as I can.

About a year ago I started getting horrible stomach cramps, diarrhoea that lasts all day, eventually with nothing coming out, and with this, I've has hemorrhoids for a year now. It's painful, very limiting, and all in all stressful. About two weeks ago I started drinking bottled water (I live in a place where water quality is top notch). The symptoms went away for a full two weeks. I also stopped using dairy product before this, which Led me to drinking more water instead of Milk,but my symptoms got worse. This is why I switches to bottled water. During this two weeks I also developed what I hope now was covid-19 (hoping just because I want to be done with that and it lasted for 2 weeks). Now that I am feeling better, my symptoms have returned. Not as bad as they were, but still it could get worse. I also threw away my old pots and kettles in case they were leaking some poisonous metals.

My results from the lab have not come back yet, I have to call and ask about them tomorrow.

What I was wondering was, that is it possible for a viral infection to halt other issues like allergies or IBS etc.?

My symptoms might suggest some type of poisoning since it seems like my body is desperately trying to get rid of something in my body with these cramps etc.

There is no other food substance that I regularily eat that could cause this. I had a little chocolate today, but this has gone on without me eating anything sweet for weeks. I'm at a loss.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Poor thang ,hang in there as you said you have some test results due real soon.

• Posted

The results came in negative for infection, so now I don't know what to do next.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.