Stomach Issues. Really bad stomach issues.

Posted , 3 users are following.

From the beginning....Back in October of 2019 I had gotten suck with a stomach bug that made me so nauseated that it totally ruined everything for me. i stopped smoking after doing so heavily for 20 something years. cold turkey. after the sickness "Went away"

Things were okay for awhile until I ate some pizza and began to feel extremely nauseated again and after that with almost everything I ate Ive been feel nauseated. particularly with Chicken.

it would come and go but then theres times where the smallest thing would make me feel like I was full and make me want to vomit.

I was at 487 pounds and because I basically survive off of water and air I am down to 345. it has gotten bad because now my body is rejecting the tiniest sip of water and what I do get down? i feelextremely full and bloated but can still feel hunger pains and my stomach growls but I cannot eat anything.

TLDR: Got sick, cant eat, when I do I feel full and nauseated despite it being the smallest thing.

sorry for the typing mistakes. kinda freaking out

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Edited

sounds like gastritis.

go to a gastro doctor.. he will do a endoscopy..

you can try some anti acid pills until you go like pepcid

• Posted

Your issues are classic gallbladder attacks. Especially the pizza will make you sick. Fat is your worst enemy now. If you can eliminate it out of your diet you will feel better. No fried chicken only naked. No spicy food either. I was diagnosed with gastritis. Which was totally a wrong one. It was my gallbladder all along. I was so nauseated for hours and sometimes all day and all night. I lost 35 pounds due to lack of appetite and very bad nausea. Please seek some help. You need to be in top of this disease. It will ruin your life both physical and emotional and sometimes financial. Good Luck.

• Edited

Your issues are classic gallbladder attacks. Especially the pizza will make you sick. Fat is your worst enemy now. If you can eliminate it out of your diet you will feel better. No fried chicken only baked. No spicy food either. I was diagnosed with gastritis. Which was totally a wrong one. It was my gallbladder all along. I was so nauseated for hours and sometimes all day and all night. I lost 35 pounds due to lack of appetite and very bad nausea. Please seek some help. You need to be in top of this disease. It will ruin your life both physical and emotional and sometimes financial. Good Luck.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.