Stomach movement

Posted , 2 users are following.

I have this problem stomach noise...sometime I feel it is form of constipation...I feel sometime my heart is feeling like pepper as well as if I want to faint...I went for blood count test on my stomach and ultrasound the doctor said everything is fine but she only mention I have a lot of allergies but I want can allergies make this long period of this stomach burning sensation and feeling of fainting..I am confused I don't know what else to do someone should advise me. Because sometime my head is heavy I don't know if it because too much thinking of the problem

1 like, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Try not to worry or think about it too much, that will only make you feel worse. I suggest you start to record the things you eat that upset you and you may be allergic to and avoid these foods. Having a good healthy diet that suits you is the first way to get your stomach to settle! Remember worry and stress are the major factors in causing stomach problems. And often headaches! Ask your GP to help you with this. Good luck and let us know how you get on!
    • Posted

Thanks so much sometime it's scared me I will feel like passing out...I am only 31 years old

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.