Stomach Pain

Posted , 4 users are following.

i Notice that i also have a pepperish pain in my stomach immediately i eat nowadays i dont just get what may be the cause but am using a multivitamins drug nowadays could it be the cause?

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Drugs... especially streoidal medications like pain killers... will give you stomach issues if taken for long persions of time. Loading up on vitamins and herbs will also do it.

Try getting off the vits and see if what helps.  As to the pain meds, that's up to you and your MD.

• Posted

hi george, I agree.. however there are times that you really feel weak and need to take vitamins..I take the real fruits and veggeis however with my work I can't preparae all of these natural foods..I also have problems with hard stool specially if I take synthetic medicines or vitamins..
    • Posted

Cannot see how vitamins will help much with weakness unless you're loading up on VitB. If that's the case, there is your answer.VitB will make many people very nauseous.

Personally, I prefer to go with a good protein shake in the morning before I have my breakfast. Keeps me alert all day. Myscle Milk (the power not the pre-mixed stuff.. yuck)  can be found at most drug stores.

Mix a good scoopful in low fat milk. Better still do as I do and use sugar free almond milk. No need adding more sugar to your diet.

• Posted

hi shegzee, this is the reason why i stopeed taking multivitamins.. I usually get these pains similar to what you are experiencing..i resorted to eating fruits and veggies.. it is somewhat difficult though because it takes lots of preparation.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.