Stomach Pain

Posted , 2 users are following.

THIS ONLY HAPPENS IN THE MORNING I GET WOKEN UP BY PAINS IN MY STOMACH I GO TO THE BATHROOM HAVE BOWEL MOVEMENT I THEN GET SEVERE SHARP PAINS IN MY STOMACH AND LOWER LEFT SIDE THE PAIN LAST UP TO AN HOUR. THIS HAPPENS EVERYMORNING . DOCTORS HAVE NO CLUE ON WHAT IT IS.

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Have you had tests?  Have you tried a food diary?
    • Posted

Yes I had all kinds of blood work I have had an endo & colonascopy doc couldn't find anything. I have had this for more than 4 yrs I am tired of this suffering every morning

• Posted

Doc said No IBS most of the time I don't eat before going to bed and it still happens and its always between 330 am - 6 am . I don't have this problem thru out the day either . the pain is so bad when I have 1st bowel movement.

• Posted

Stop eating a few hours before bed tried it still get woken up to go to the bathroom then again severe pain. Doctors don't have a clue what is going on. I was hospitalized for a week for this but I was put on a liquid diet and pain meds so I didn't have a bowel movement at all it was a waist of time I kept telling them nothing is going to happen this way they covered it up with meds and no food

• Posted

Perhaps see a different doctor.  It may still be IBS if you have change of bowel habit.
    • Posted

I have been to so many diff docs and still they have no idea. Its so frustrating and draining for me. I suffer everyday with this

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.