Stomach pain after eating

Posted , 4 users are following.

During my exams like I ate lots of dominos pizza now my exams are over and since that time whatwhatever I put inmy mouth my stomach hurts.

I want to go to poop

like after eating a bowl of grapes I ws ne but bite of egg and toast makes me sick

One more thing I also have this urge to pee but pee dosent come out

This happened before the pizza Incident after thait happens rarely one more thing ive had uti before and its been an year since ive been ill also if it may help u

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

The cheese and dough constipated you badly...take like 3 shots of any hard liquor and you'll be fine. Or drink some fiber...
  • Posted

Hi projecttime

I suggest you start eating healthy foods such as veggies fruit fish and fibre to get your bowel moving. Sounds as if your all bunged up. Eat cereal fruit and fibre ....plenty of pears which provide a lot of fibre and veggies with fish chicken salads and natural greek yogurt. Leave out pizza burgers fried food any fast foods junk and eggs. Drink plenty of water.....best wishes..

• Posted

hi, l agree with whats already been adviced, but l,d also suggest taking a urine sample into gps, just to make sure youve not got another uti, 
  • Posted

Start taking a good quality probiotic and you will find much of what you are experiencing will go away faily quickly.

Probiotics need to be fresh or they're worthless so stay away from the store brands that have been sitting on the shelf for months. A good mail order firm like Puritan's Pride that has a high turnover of prodict is what I'd suggest.

Keep the bottle in the fridge, too!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.