Stomach pain and lower back pain

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hope you guys can help,too cut a long story short ,I'm getting sore stomachs lower left mostly and sore lower back area both sides,this has been going on a while,in the past phew month also,(symptom wise I felt like I needed the toilet (pee)for a week solid ,have had this twice ,there was no infection tho ..it's a daily acurance now .....I'm 41 male ..

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Do you have changes of bowel habit, relief of pain after a bowel movement or nausea with the stomach pain?  If so, it could be IBS which can cause bladder symptoms too.  See your doctor for tests.
    • Posted

Thanks for reply ,I got colofac ibs relief but there not doing anything ,also changed eating to healthy food etc.i will get it checked ..
  • Posted

Ho mark38086

Go to your doc and request a second opinion and be referred to a Urologist. You will be thoroughy checked to see exactly what is going on..best wishes..

• Posted

Hi Mark, I have similar symptoms.

Pain in my groin, and lower left and right sides sometimes in my back and under my ribcage.  Once in a while I get some upper stomach aches as well.  I am also peeing every 2-3 hours.  3 months ago it started and I went and got tested after living with it for 5 weeks.  Everything came back negative(urine, stool, xray) and the symptoms subsided.  I had 2 weeks of being pain free, then 2 weeks ago the symptoms slowly started to come back and now I am in the same spot I was before.  I am still regular, have no fever, just pain and aches and after sitting for awhile, it is painful to get up as it is like I am stiff in my gut and hips.  I have added a high dose of probiotics to my diet but no luck.  I mention all my symptoms to you not to just talk about my problems, but just to see if there are any similarities.  Have you made any progress?

• Posted

It has subsided now ,but I feel it's still there to come back at any time dean ,I have the doctors Friday ,they gonna book me in for ultrasound I think..I also get the odd day of no pain,tried all the healthy eating etc also..when it's bad it's hard to lie down also..

• Posted

Don't no if this can be related guys,in my stools,most of the time there is small like white seed or rice looking in it. can this be related to the symptoms ,I never thought much of it..I've been doing a lot of reading ...

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.